2015 has been such a phenomenal year for makeup world. We have the craze of liquid lipsticks, eyebrows on fleek, big, overdrawn lips, etc.
So, to close the year I would like to share the top 5 beauty tips I religiously practise daily to achieve flawless face game (lol).
1. To cover blemishes, try layering foundation over instead of concealer for a more natural skin.
2. Lipliners are your best bet to long-lasting lip game. My holy grail is Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil.
3. Brow pomade may be your best bet for smudge-proof eyebrows, but you can dust translucent face powder over it to make it last longer.
4. Apply your moisturiser and serum before putting on face mask. It will give you the most amazing result.
5. Try to splurge on makeup brushes. Good makeup brushes lasts a lifetime. Different brands may make the similar kind of brushes, but high-end ones ease your makeup routine.
I hope you find these quick tips helpful. Share your own beauty tips of the year down below!
Cheers to good vibes XOXO