With all the liquid lipstick trend popping all over the market, you would probably feel overwhelmed on which one to pick up.
Both high end and drugstore brands are launching their own version and I must admit I love liquid lipstick. It’s not sticky like lipgloss, settled into matte finish (most) and once disappeared, it will leave a pretty stain on the lips. I’m talking about Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer ($4). I own 9 of them, I mean it seems a lot, but wait until you read on the 5 absolute great things about them.
1. One swipe is enough. Some shades are highly pigmented and one swipe is enough. For the intense finish, it can double as a lipgloss.
2. It is affordable (a.k.a CHEAP). Compared to other brands, these babies are so worth it for the price. It is sold for $4.
3. They last for 8 hours. And left a pretty stain on the lips.
4. It moisturises your lips. When you wear matte lipstick, it tends to dry out the lips, but this one gives you matte lips without the dryness.
5. There are 11 shades to choose from. That’s what currently shown in the site, but as you know, Makeup Revolution loves to launched limited edition colours, and half of what I have were so popular they’re sold out.
For this collection, there are two finishes, the intense and velvet. Intense has a glossy finish, while velvet has a matte finish. The matte finish is comparable to YSL’s Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in terms of staying power. My favourite shades are What I believe, More than I could give and A love like that.
Swatches are shown below.
What do you think? Aren’t they gorgeous? I highly recommend them!
Thank you for reading!
Cheers to good vibes XOXO