Are you looking for creamy, moisturizing lipstick that won’t break the bank? If you said ‘yes’, read on babygurl!
In this edition of Cheap and Good, I want to review Makeup Revolutionary I ♡ Makeup Lip Geek lipsticks ($8).There are 24 shades in this collection, I own 8 of them.
They have semi-opaque pigmentation and the brighter shades stain the lips. This is perfect for people who want to wear lipstick but still natural, and at the same time the consistency allows you to layer it on evenly. Most of these lipsticks are hydrating, except for Barbie is Jealous. They stayed well for 4 hours on my lips.
Descriptions of each shade on my stash:
1. Dream About Success: Light-medium, warm-tone peach.
2. Never Be a Millionaire: Neutral tone, light brown nude.
3. Barbie is Jealous: Cool tone, medium bright pink with matte finish.
4. Candy Rock: Cool tone, light neon pink.
5. Happy Girl: Neutral tone, rosy pink.
6. Marshmallow Kiss: Cool tone, light medium peachy pink.
7. Ken Will Want Me: Cool tone, medium pink.
8. Color Overdose: Warm tone, medium bright orange.
Lip swatches and pictures are shown below 🙂
Dream About Success
Never Be A Millionaire
Barbie Is Jealous
Ken Will Want Me
Overall: They are very creamy on the lips and for only $3, they are worth every penny!
What do you think? Will you give it a try?
Thank you so much for reading! I love you XOXO