The Busy Girl’s Guide To Eyeshadow
Since I started working full-time, I have to wake up at 5.30 a.m. to get ready for work. With the hectic schedule, there’s not much time to do full-face look, let alone the complete eye makeup routine.
Today, I would like to share what I do to get gorgeous eyes in less than 5 minutes, so you can have some time left to lengthen those lashes and create that #onfleek winged liner.
1. Cream eyeshadow is your best friend. In my previous posts, I have mentioned how great cream shadows are. You can apply it with your fingers, blend and you’re done.
2. Go matte. Matte eyeshadow is more forgiving than say, a shimmery one. If you make mistakes with matte eyeshadow, simply blending it will diffuse the excess pigments.
3. Choose iridescent eyeshadows. Because it’s reflects 2 to 3 colours, your eyes will look like you apply 3 different eyeshadows and professionally blending it into 1. It also gives that beautiful, beautiful dimension. I love Mac’s pigment Blue Brown .
4. Try eyeshadow pencils. They will save you so much time and they are versatile. Use black eyeliner to line your top and bottom line, blend it and you have semi-smokey eyes. Or, you can apply colourful liner below or on top of the black liner to get the fresh-eye look.
5. Always prime your eyes beforehand. When you have hundreds of deadlines to meet, the last thing you can do is to check your makeup every hour. Eyeshadow primer can save you from worrying. Plus, you want to avoid smeared liner during that important meeting.
Do you have other tips you do to get ready fast? Feel free to share on the comments!
Thank you so much for reading! Subscribe to get mail updates 🙂
Cheers to good vibes XOXO