Happy new year 2016 gorgeous!
I am so glad to start posting again after the much ‘deserving’ break. This year, one of my resolutions is to make videos and gif tutorials for the blog. That’s why in this post, I am going to show you my eyebrows routine in gif form!
With less than 10 steps, my eyebrows last through the gym. So that’s pretty good aye! The things I used include: 1. Eyebrow brush, 2. Eyebrow Pomade ( I use Freedom Makeup London Eyebrow Pomade in Dark Brown, review here) and Angled brush, 3. Clear Eyebrow Gel. Now you may not need eyebrow gel, but my hair is kind of bushy so I need to keep them in place.
1. Using eyebrow brush, brush your hair upwards to give that lift up appearance.
2. Tap that angled brush gently into the pomade.
3, Following your eyebrow shape, draw a line just below the hair.
4. Repeat drawing the slanted line right about your brow.
5. Blend the lines into the centre of the brow, filling the area with stroking motion.
6. Dip the brush into the pomade again, and fill in the front part with upwards stroking motion.
7. To finish off, brush the clear brow gel to set the brow in place.
8. ANDDD You done!
I hope you learn a thing or two from this giftorial! I had a lot of fun doing it.
Thank you so much for reading!
Cheers to good vibes XOXO